Welcome to IIE Hawaii!
Learn Laugh Understand Thrive
Aloha! Welcome to the Institute of Intensive English of Hawaii, an award-winning, accredited English school celebrating its 30th year in Paradise. Since 1984, IIE Hawaii has been welcoming students from around the world to its outstanding academic programs, activities, and services.
Why Study English at IIE Hawaii?
- More than 90 percent of our students would recommend IIE to a friend!
- Accredited by ACCET, U.S Department of Education recognized agency
- Best international student mix: 50 percent limit on any nationality in our total adult student enrollment
- Start any Monday, from one week to one year
- Waikiki Beach location: 13 ocean/mountain view classrooms
- Globally recognized curriculum based on scientific research by CEFR and University of Cambridge
- General English, Cambridge, TOEFL, Business English, English & Surfing or Hula, TOEIC, private lessons, and more
- Unique direct entry program into American college
- Summer and winter programs and camps for kids and teens
- Exciting daily activities including free hula & yoga lessons, surfing, ukulele, sailing, hiking, beach trips, barbecues, museum visits, inter-island trips, more
- Complete school services including counselling, and a wide range of affordable student accommodation
- Improve your English quickly in our strict English Only environment