Welcome to IIE Hawaii!
Learn Laugh Understand Thrive
Aloha! Welcome to the Institute of Intensive English of Hawaii, an award-winning, accredited English school celebrating its 30th year in Paradise. Since 1984, IIE Hawaii has been welcoming students from around the world to its outstanding academic programs, activities, and services.
Why Study English at IIE Hawaii?
- More than 90 percent of our students would recommend IIE to a friend!
- Full accreditation from ACCET, U.S Department of Education recognized agency
- Best international student mix: 50 percent limit on any nationality in our total adult student enrollment
- Start any Monday, from one week to one year
- Waikiki Beach location: 13 ocean/mountain view classrooms
- Dynamic, globally-recognized curriculum based on scientific research by CEFR and University of Cambridge
- General English, Cambridge, Academic English/TOEFL, Business English, English & Surfing, Bildungsurlaub, private lessons, and more
- Special Hawaii Rainbow Pathways partnership programs with University of Hawaii's Kapiolani Community College
- High-quality, accredited summer and winter programs for kids and teens
- Fun daily school activities: free weekly hula and yoga lessons, plus surfing, sailing, hiking, beach trips, barbecues, museum visits, inter-island trips, more
- Complete school services including counselling, and a wide range of affordable student accommodation
- Improve your English quickly in our strict English Only environment
- The Aloha Spirit truly lives here... experience it!
Our Mission Statement
With the Aloha Spirit as our guiding principle, IIE Hawaii's mission is to promote a dynamic and engaging educational experience for our English language learners, and provide quality student services, activities and accommodation.
Student of the Month
The diligent student(s) receives a one week free tuition gift certificate and a Starbucks card.
Study hard and you may be our next student of the month!